CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thought for the Day

Molly has a friend in school who she considers her "best friend". Well, said best friend is moving to Hawaii this summer. I almost wanted to encourage Molly to choose a different best friend now, so she isn't hurt this summer. Then, I thought.

WE are the "best friends" who move, too. Would I want someone to NOT be my friend simply because I move? What a lonely world that would be.

So, to those of you that made me your friend, even knowing I'm moving - thanks. I can't imagine my life without you. I'd live in a very lonely world.

4 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow--that's a good point! It's hard not to protect your kids from pain but at the same time it IS, unfortunately, part of life. At least she can enjoy her best friend for now. With the way everyone is so connected these days, maybe they can still keep in touch!

Holliday Family said...

xxxxxxxxxxx

jean said...

Right back atcha, Susie!!!!

Holliday Family said...

Shame your friend Lara on This is not how I imagined my life...went private. I enjoyed her blog. Hope she is ok.