CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lurkers

Leave a comment! I would love to know who is checking in from Australia, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Minnesota, etc. Wow, I have the power to reach the WORLD!! hee hee

7 people tasted this cookie:

erin said...

I'm not a lurker but here I am...now post something new you crazy kid!!

BTW, I am one hot momma, aren't I?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie! I check all the time!

Anonymous said...

Colleen from Alabama... Decatur, Alabama actually... College friend of Miss Erin and lover of your blog, I check it all the time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie, Haven't checked in for awhile, but I try to keep updated on you and the kids :) Gina

Anonymous said...

You know what? Minneapolis is ME, believe it or not. My domain at work is set up through our corporate office in MN, and I usually check your blog from work. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a real lurker...
I check your blog almost everyday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie- I read your blogs all the time! I have it bookmarked on my favorites and love seeing what your up to! You're doing a great job! Miss Ya! WEndy