CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mikey's Soccer Game

Mikey's soccer season is ending this weekend. He has had so much fun, and we have had so much fun watching him! Katherine and Stella came up for the weekend, so she took this picture. I'll post more of her good ones, since mine are still not so clear. On the happy side, I DID get a digital camera for my birthday (thanks, Chris!!), so I just need to learn how to use it. Here are some more pictures from our weekend. It is wonderful having my sister back in my life. OK, bookclub, you can quit with the "aawwwww......." ;-)











We had a great time at the game on Sat. - The weather was perfect!

6 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Miss Molly in the leaves!!!

Kristen

p.s. Enjoy your warm weather. We have a blizzard watch out for tonight!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Miss Molly in the leaves!!!

Kristen

p.s. Enjoy your warm weather. We have a blizzard watch out for tonight!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of Molly.
She looks so big.

I want to watch Mikey's game.
I like soccer better than football.

-shinyoung

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Glad you are able to enjoy your time with your sister. It was nice to have you call in to book club last night, hope we were entertaining enough for you. We are supposed to get a blizzard tonight, see what happens...

Gina

Anonymous said...

Alright, now we need to do something about Molly growing up - she's getting big too fast!! I'm not going to recognize those kiddos by the time you guys get back out here!!

~Laura

liz said...

AAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!!
Couldn't help it :)