CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

The Preemie Club

My friend from England, Debs, brought this to my attention. Check it out.

www.prayforkyle.com

My mom and dad are here visiting, so I'll post a real blog entry later!

3 people tasted this cookie:

Kristen said...

If you click on the link on my site, it should take you right to it. It took me right to it just now. You should see the picture of the iPod on the right hand side of the screen, and the video starts right up.

Kristen said...

Yes, I was feeling old after reading AK's blog. I have this sudden urge to go ride on the back of a Harley with my young hot husband. But alas, I think it's just a quiet Friday night staying at home, having Milk of Magnesa for dessert, slapping some Oil of Olay on my face, and calling it a night.

Kimberly said...

Have a great visit with your family!