CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some old pictures of Mikey, too.






Here is Mikey when we went to visit my mom and dad for the month of Dec. 2002. Chris had finals at AFIT, so Mikey and I went down and moved in for an entire month! I was already quite pregnant with Molly, so the help was appreciated.


Then, in March, we went to Roanoke to see my dad's mom. It was the last time I saw her, so I was glad we went and took Mikey. Look how pregnant I was with Molly! Oh, those were the days.... ha ha.



Fast forward to Molly's first birthday. I think the noise was too much for him. In this picture he was 2 and almost 1 month.



I looked for decent pictures of this week, but I don't know how they are labeled on the computer, so I'll have to post it later.

This one will work. Here they are with Mark the day before Thanksgiving.


Ok, I really do have to go clean up anything today. Just anything. :-)

12 people tasted this cookie:

the Book of Keira said...

You have such a beautiful family... here's wishing you all a very happy holiday!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the blast from the past! How fun!

Megan said...

You have some really cute kiddos there. I bet they are loads of fun too.

Amy said...

Wow, look at you all pregnant! So cute!

liz said...

I LOVE flashback posts. Merry Christmas, Susie & Solos!

Anonymous said...

So cute kids!!
Yes, you should clean!!
hahaha...Shinyoung

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these pictures of your life before I knew you, especially the one of you when you were pregnant.

A.K. said...

great picture! love the one of you prego!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the old pics! I can't imagine being pregnant right now with Evie being as active as she is. How on earth did you do it, crazy woman??

Neurotic Atty said...

I love the one with his little hands over his ears. Both your kids are so beautiful. Merry Christmas!

(Please keep my Mikey in your prayers -- the doctor told us yesterday that it won't be much longer. We all have very heavy hearts.)

Janice said...

The one of Mikey covering his ears remind me of Cameron! I love looking at all the photos! Mikey and Molly are just so darn adorable!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!

my4kids said...

Ah he was a cute baby! Look at the hair he had! Mine were all bald forever.