CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

FYI


For those of you lucky enough to live near a Cheesecake Factory, check this out. And order the avocado eggrolls for me!!




We just had our college reunion this weekend, and had so much fun. It's pretty incredible that almost 20 years later, we still get together and are just ourselves, but a little older. None of us have really changed all that much. I didn't take pictures (because I just didn't FEEL like it!), so they are all in my head. We went out a lot, hiked Mt. Nittany, and just enjoyed being together. It's amazing that after all of these years, I still have a "soft spot" for my close guy friends from college. Yeah, most of them are married with kids, and so am I. But that doesn't stop me from loving them.


This weekend a college roommate comes to stay with me. I havent' seen her since we lived togeher back in 1990-1991, and I am excited to say the least. She's bringing the 3 girls that she has and her new boyfriend so I can "check him out". I didn't get to do that with the husband, and she doesn't want to make anothet mistake. I'll let you know what I think of him. ha ha


This time next week we'll be packing bags, loading the car, and dropping Bandit off at a friends. Why? You might ask?

Well, we are going to EUROPE!! All 4 of us. Chris bought me two extra memory cards for the camera to take. We'll start in Germany, staying with Claudia, one of my bridesmaids. Then, we have a trip to Rome to take, and if we have time Mikey wants to see the Eiffel Tower. So, Paris might be a quick trip. We have to be home by the 21st at the latest, because we have a beach house in NC from the 23rd to the 29th. Then, the first home game is the 30th!! And school starts the next Tuesday. We are flying space available to Germany, so we hope to get out in the first couple of days. It could possibly just be a vacation in New Jersey, and we lose the money on the Rome trip, but we're REALLY hoping not...


Ok, that paragraph was a total ramble. But I don't feel like re-doing it. Sorry about that.


And here's a picture for the sake of a picture.


I love this man. We were watching a Cops ( you know, spouse appreciation time!) or something like that, and there was a drug dealer whose street name was "Go Hard". We STILL laugh about it. I really do adore him. Those are Mikey's pretend hot dogs, in case you can't tell. In case you actually care. ha ha

7 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow! You guys are going to be on a vaction frenzy!

Megan said...

You are some traveling fools! Have fun.

Holliday Family said...

gutted you're not coming here....maybe another time?

Steph said...

Suz,

You make me laugh! Your so funny (okay Chris is too)! I hope you have a blast in Europe! Can I sneak into your luggage? Seriously, have a great time!

Shana-Lynn said...

Europe!! Noway!!?? Wow, have a blast and take TONS of pictures.

Kristen said...

I know there used to be a Cheesecake Factory at the mall, but I think it closed.

You are so lucky you're going to Europe! That's awesome. Hope you have a great time.

When are you guys moving back? I couldn't remember.

Wendy said...

I can't believe you are going to Europe! I hope you all make it and have a BLAST! I will call you!