CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009


Miss Molly


So, the other day Molly was sitting on the couch facing her Daddy on the loveseat. She puts her little hands behind her back and says "Pick a number from 1-10, Daddy, that I am thinking of..." and she puts 5 fingers out behind her back. Well, she didn't know that I was watching! I go above her head and put out 5 to show Chris. He plays along and says "Umm...5?" She pulls her hand out, tucks in her thumb and replies "No, but you were Oh So Close! It was 4." I laughed at her and told her that I could see she had five, and changed her mind. So, she wanted to try again. She put her small hands behind her back again and said "Pick a number from 1-20, Daddy, that I am thinking of..."

I cracked up. It only took her a sec to realize that she couldn't DO 1-20 with just her hands, and she laughed, too. I love that little girl. Oh So Much.

7 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

I felt happy when I read this...
Molly is so adorable...
- shinyoung

Holliday Family said...

scrumptious. just scrumptious.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Too funny! Thanks for the super cute story!

liz said...

who wouldn't? she's great!

Brandy said...

Very funny!

Holliday Family said...

aacckkkk. just read my comments. do NOT get me excited like that and it be for no reason. please.

Miss you. Hope you can make it (and not when we're away 7th-11th June!!!!!)

xxx

Holliday Family said...

just incase I wasn't clear...

get yourself over here!!!!

xx