CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Loser Blog

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in ages. My mom and dad came to visit, which was incredible amounts of fun, thanks for asking! I, of course, being the Great Blogger that I am, took not one single picture the whole time they were here. I suck.

The tree is up, the presents are bought (although not wrapped or shipped to the people they go to!), and Christmas is coming. Oh, that reminds me of the funniest t-shirt I saw downtown.

So, Teresa (my college roommate), Rey, and her boys came for the weekend. We went shopping downtown to this t-shirt store. It is green and has a picture of Santa on it. His mouth is open, and his shoulders are bare. The t-shirt says "Santa is coming!"

I've laughed about it since Saturday. It STILL cracks me up!!

13 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

nice.... hah! glad to see you back! and how many more days of preschool for you?! 7 days and counting over here!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Ha! Good one. Glad you had a great time with your parents. Get us some pictures now. :-)

StephGrubb said...

It was good to hear from you! I am glad all is well!

Neurotic Atty said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That is hysterical! Hope you had wonderful visits with all your company!

Jennifer said...

Too funny!

Glad you had a nice visit with your family!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am dying laughing right now!

Glad you had a great visit with your parents but I'm with Shana-Lynn--how 'bout some pictures?

TwinMommyLawchick said...

OMG, so wrong but sooo funny.

Janice said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I can always count on you for a good laugh!! Hope you had a great time with the folks!!

the Book of Keira said...

I'm glad you had a lovely visit with your parents... Happy Holidays!

Wendy said...

Hope you had fun. I am okay if my Christmas present arrives late. I will still love you. Kidding. I still need to mail some of mine out. AND do Christmas cards! YIKES!!!!! I need to get on it!

Anonymous said...

I think most of us are a bit behind in our blogging - I finally posted one after three long weeks. Busy time of year.

CarrieM said...

Funny! I'll be giggling about that one for days...

Carrie (Avery) Malpica