CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

The flu bug has hit. But I don't think I look yellow!


In Molly's defense, she said she only had yellow, green and red crayons in the pew at church.

16 people tasted this cookie:

Brandy said...

Wow Susie. You look really sick. I hope you are feeling better.

kristen said...

How sweet! Since you're already sick, would you mind if I sent Colin your way?

StephGrubb said...

I hope you feel better soon! I know it is a bummer to be sick, I also have a head cold. We have moved to Kansas and are getting ready for our stuff to be delivered tomorrow.

Megan said...

I hope you feel better soon. I love that picture. It's just so sweet.

Shana-Lynn said...

Feel better soon! That picture is really cute Molly made of her sick mommy.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow, that is one sick looking Mommy! Hope you fell better soon!

Anonymous said...

You look really sick...Molly is a great artist. So sweet!!
I was sick..just like you .
I hope you feel better!!!
Now I am OK..

-shinyoung

TwinMommyLawchick said...

That is so cute and sweet! Hope you feel better soon!

Neurotic Atty said...

Honestly, with the flu, you probably FELT yellow and green! Hope you're feeling better!!!

Jodi said...

That is so sweet. And probably a better face drawing that I can do. You've got a little ar-TEEST on your hands.

Janice said...

Susie, your kids are the sweetest! Hope you feel better!

The Vollmers said...

Hi Susie,

I'm sure you're feeling better by now -- I'm sorry I hadn't visited lately...my blogging world was temporarily halted when my kitchen laptop died for 3 days. But we're back.

Had the flu about a month ago -- yuck!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Kelly said...

I hope your "jaundice" has gone away.

A.K. said...

hope your feeling better, that stuff is nasty!

Ashley said...

oh short pump was so fun! the crate & barrel there is AWESOME! i got tons of fabulous ideas for the home that john & i don't have yet-- yipes!

hope you're feeling better-- being yellow looks like it's not much fun!