CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

He couldn't get it up...

The KITE. What were YOU thinking on my family blog???!

Molly wanted her picture taken on Friday morning before school, so here she is in all of her glory.


This Saturday was the annual Walk for Autism here in State College. I taught Parker last year and I have his sister Ava this year. He is an incredible kid from an incredible family, so we do what we can to support him. Look who Mikey saw!!

I apologize for the blurry pictures - there was a smudge on my lens....

I took Michael to lunch at the restaurant of his choice after we did the walk. McDonalds, which surprised me! I expected Indian or Korean. I asked him what the best part of his day had been. His answer? "Spending time with you." Right back atcha, Mikey.

13 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

Did you squeeze that little man of yours after saying that? You should give him another one. What a thoughtful boy.

Neurotic Atty said...

Awwww...that Mikey is a sweet kid! And Molly looks so proud of herself in her spring duds! You are so lucky to have both of them.

Anonymous said...

Like father like son!!!!
How sweet he is...
Molly...I really want to hug her..
-shinyoung

Jonathan's Mommy said...

What a sweet response! Little boys can be so adorable!

Love the blog heading--totally cracking me up!

Kimberly said...

Hehe, i was thinking something else when I read that title!

Anonymous said...

Mama's boy...just kidding - that is so sweet! I hope he stays like that even when he's a teenager!

Shana-Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana-Lynn said...

I was totally think of a kite with your title;-)

Your kids say the BEST things! Gosh, that had to of melted your heart.

The Vollmers said...

What a great cause you and Mikey were supporting! Mikey sounds like such a good little boy -- and Molly is very pretty in her pink Crocs!

Here's hoping our sons/daughters continue to enjoy spending time with us Moms...forever!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Awwww, I wanna hug him for that!

Is that kinda creepy thing the Nittany Lion??

my4kids said...

What a sweet answer!

Janice said...

Well, my mind was totally in the gutter when I read your title, lol!!

What a wonderful thing you are doing for little Parker and his family.

And can I just say that Mikey is totally the sweetest!!!!

kristen said...

I'm looking forward to your next post!!