CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Just in for a day...

We're back from Europe. All was well, and I will post pictures when we get back from the beach Labor Day weekend. I've enjoyed reading all of your blogs and can't wait to catch up soon!
In a nutshell, the kids did incredible, the traveling was tiring, but the sights were worth it. :-)

If you have a minute, check out Shinyoung's blog on my sidebar. It is a short clip of Little Susie and her antics. I don't know which I liked more - the look on Little Susie's face, or the giggle of her mama!

5 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Can't wait to see the vacay pictures and I'm happy that you are all back safely!

Wendy said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS. I WANT TO CALL YOU TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOUR WHOLE TRIP! MISS YOU

The Vollmers said...

Welcome back from Europe! We keep holding off going, in case Dave gets stationed there.

Enjoy the NC beach! We did Ft. Fisher, about an hour south of Wilmington, last year. The property belongs to Seymour-Johnson AFB. There's an Armed Force Rec Center there, and we and another AF family of 4 went in together on a beach house. It was fabulous!

If you ever get to Omaha (i.e., on the way to Colorado), don't forget to look us up...

Shana-Lynn said...

Can't wait for pictures.

Anonymous said...

Finally caught up...very cool that you went to Europe! I wish I knew you were going to NC for the weekend...I have a resort down there and would have loved for you to get me some pictures for my website.