CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 01, 2008

Something is better than nothing. Right?
Here are Chris and the kids in front of the Trevi Fountain.

8 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

i've missed you! what a great picture!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!
HOW MANY COINS DID YOU THROW AND WHAT DID YOU PRAY..

I WANT TO GO THERE SOMEDAY!!
I MISS YOU AND ENVY YOU!!

-SHINYOUNG

Shana-Lynn said...

Wow, that is a wonderful looking fountain!

Neurotic Atty said...

I've been there! I threw my coin in, too, so I'll be back again. Hope you had a wonderful time!!! Glad you made it back safely!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Nice start but we need more!!

Anonymous said...

Great pic Susie! Can't wait to see more. Glad you had a good time.
Brandy

Wendy said...

Umm, yeah. This didn't do it for me. Try again. But, it is a nice picture. I just want more... less foreplay please.

Christina Barosko said...

Steve & I went there June 2007.
Can't wait to view more of your pictures.