CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I wish I had my camera when...

Molly was shoveling her spaghetti noodles in her mouth as fast as she could. Chris said "Molly...?" and she looked up with her face still towards her plate. Protruding from her little mouth was approximately 387 noodles.... She couldn't even chew!

Not such a proud parenting moment, but hysterical none-the-less...I had to turn around to laugh into my water while he was left to scold about table manners. THEN, he had to laugh into his glass, too. We do laugh a lot in the Solo household!

14 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

SO funny. We've had those types of things happen around here too. It's really hard to enforce the rules/manners when they do such funny things.

Anonymous said...

You didn't get a picture. LOL.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That would have been hysterical!

Denise Travis said...

That would have made a great kodak moment, but then that would have really hard to scold Molly. Too cute!

CarrieM said...

So hard not to laugh when they do stuff like this! My son (4y/o) shoved 4 chicken nuggets in his mouth once. I had to go away b/c I almost laughed. My husband outright couldn't hold it. My daughter (13 1/2) did that once with french fries when she was 3.

Carrie (Avery) Malpica

my4kids said...

Totally should carry the camera with you always!

Denise said...

I have felt that way when needing to correct Jon. It's like, do I scold or first go grab my camera? :) I'm sure she'll do it again and maybe you can catch it next time.

Denise Travis said...

Hi, Susie! I'm going to make my blog private, but I'd love to include you. When you get a chance, leave me a comment with your email.

Anonymous said...

What a funny girl...how could someone NOT laugh at that? I laughed just picturing it!

the Book of Keira said...

Awww....LOL. Kids and sketties!

Shana-Lynn said...

You guys sound like such fun people and great parents. I don't think I would have been able to hold my laughter in either. So cute!

The Vollmers said...

Funny! Tonight Timmy crammed an entire baked chicken skin in his mouth and I thought of your post about the spaghetti. I'm certain Molly was cuter...

How was Chris' exams? Dave had to do a brief "re-do" that almost put a crimp in his celebration plans...thankfully he passed everything in time! It's a tradition here for the student to host a post-candicacy exam party and we had booked part of a local bar for his friends a week after the first set of exams. We had a blast!

Janice said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Kristen said...

Sounds like a good one. Darrell's brother laughed so hard at dinner once when they were growing up, that a spaghetti noodle came out his nose. Try not to laugh really hard while eating spaghetti

You wanted that picture in your head didn't you?