CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This little light of MINE... (Version 2.0)

I have the best husband in the world. He is the handsomest, strongest, smartest, charmingest, hottest, wittiest, sexiest, lovingest husband in the whole wide world. He is just dreamy. I will call him Uber-Husband from now on. (Oh, and he passed his PhD candidacy exam.) Anyway, while I was sleeping this evening, that most wonderful man downloaded a video conversion program, learned how to use it, converted my video files from .mov to .mpg format, reset my blog password and hacked into my account, and uploaded the videos I wanted to share with everyone but couldn't. Oh, I just want to throw myself at Uber-Husband! (p.s. Uber-Husband wrote this while Susie "Paris Hilton" Solo was sleeping...)




I've been sick with a sinus infection and finally broke down and went to the dr. yesterday. I called in sick for today but didn't have to take a sick day because we got a day off with freezing rain! I'm hoping 3000 mg of amoxicillin a day helps me. It will either help me or kill me.


Check back.

13 people tasted this cookie:

StephGrubb said...

I hope you feel better! Stay warm.

Talk to you soon,

Steph

Neurotic Atty said...

LOL. I would have no idea how to upload a video, so don't feel bad.

Hope you feel better!

Holliday Family said...

get better soon!

xx

Jennifer said...

oh no, I am sorry your video upload didn't work. I usually use photobucket and don't usually have problems...although it does take FOREVER. Hope you feel better soon!

Janice said...

I've never tried uploading a video using Blogger but I have used You Tube. It used to take me FOREVER because I used to just have dial-up.

Hope you're feeling better. Getting a sinus infections sucks!

Kristen said...

I have no idea how to upload a video either. I think it's our age! All these younger girls seem to know how to do these technical things.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I've only used You Tube and, in all fairness, my husband did it. I'm not so great with technology!

Hope you are feeling better!!

Kimberly said...

Get better. And figure out the video thing!

Denise Travis said...

I don't think it's you...I have t he hardest time uploading videos with blogger. I think the problem is on their end.

Hope you are feeling better!!

the Book of Keira said...

Blogger can upload videos?

my4kids said...

That is a very cute video!

Anonymous said...

beautiful kids and a beautiful song...Molly is an angel.
I really want to hug her~~
-shinyoung

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Chris on passing his exam! Cute video...what was up with Molly's eye??