CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things I Want to Remember

- Molly got upset with Michael because she was left to pick up the game. She came out saying "He force-fielded. I have to pick up, but I won because he force-fielded." I think she meant he forfeited.

- We were talking about moving across country to Colorado again next summer, and how the dog and the cat don't get along. We discussed possibly getting two rooms, one for me and Michael and Bandit, and the other for Chris, Molly and Jamba. However, it would have to be a hotel that allows pets. Michael chimed in "Like the Hampster Inn?" I think HE meant Hampton Inn.

- Chris has the kids making a scrapbook for earning a Scouting badge. Michael glued a picture of them going into a haunted house at Acacia fraternity. His caption? "I whent to a hatetit hous." I don't think the brothers at Acacia would agree.

5 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

Those are so cute. Don't you just love this age?? I'm still waiting for the frontal shot of the formal dress, you looked gorgeous from the back side :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Kids are too funny, they say the nuttiest things!

Christina Barosko said...

Kids are so cute.

Neurotic Atty said...

It's funny the things kids THINK they understand. Sometimes, though, their mixed up words are way better than the real thing!

Brandy said...

Very cute Susie. How did I miss the Mikey to Michael transition? Did that just happen recently?
Brandy