CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Where's the Camera?

Remember the old Wendy's commercial that said "Where's the beef?" (If you do, you are OLD.) Well, I feel like saying that for my blog. I have pictures on the camera, I just can't FIND the camera.

Imagine a picture here of the kids trick-or-treating.


This is Abby, Molly, Michael, and Carter.


Here is a pumpkin that Chris carved, too.





Now, imagine a picture here of Chris and I heading out to a formal on Sat. night.


When I find the camera, I'll post the pictures. Any ideas where it could be? We didn't take it to the formal with us....so I have no idea. I guess if I cleaned the house, I'd find it. That's a big if.

10 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem of "where's the camera?" Then I put on my jacket and it was in the pocket! Try in your jacket pocket. Good Luck Hunting!

- Steph

Janice said...

I hope you find your camera because I want to see you all dressed up! Oh, and I do remember that Wendy's commercial - we're a bunch of oldies, lol!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I remember the Wendy's commercials too! I even had a puffy sticker in my sticker book with the slogan!

I want to see the pictures, too, so get to cleaning! ;)

Shana-Lynn said...

I guess I am OLD then! :)

I hope you find your camera soon!!

Sherri McCaulley said...

Susie, you know where that camera is. It's under the bed again just like last time. I tried to tell you and Chris to stop it with the naughty pictures. I guess you didn't learn your lesson...

And yes, I am old enough to remember "Where's the Beef".

- Sherri

Amy said...

I forgot about your formal! I want to see the pics, too. Did I see you at school at all this week?

Wendy said...

Tell Chris to get on with the cleaning already.

Holliday Family said...

looks like a great dress, you foxy lady. Proper picture though, please (I mean, one where you're not pashing your hubby....get a room!!!!!!!)

Miss you
D x

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay! Pictures! Love the one at the end of you and Chris! Hotsy, hotsy!

Christina Barosko said...

I am glad you found your camera.