CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Quick Update

We are moving back into our old house in Colorado Springs. It just makes sense. Why buy a house when we already have that one? And, I already know where the furniture goes!

I love being a Daisy Leader. But the amount of meetings and events has risen exponentially. I don't ever want to be in charge of selling cookies again. Remind me of that, will ya?

Snow is fun. I'm missing the sun right about now, though.

Heather, if you are reading this, thanks. For everything. Especially listening and reasoning. "Love you!"

The dogs are great. This puppy is the easiest dog I could ever imagine. If by "easiest" you read "laziest" then you are correct.

I'm actually looking forward to putting stuff in storage. I just have too much stuff. I need to give away TONS of it instead of moving it.

Michael came home excited to do Jump Rope for Heart. He couldn't wait to tell me that if he raised "Only 5000 dollars, we can get a Wii!!!" I laughed right in his poor little face. I love that kid. But he DOES make me laugh.

Facebook is seriously taking away from my blogging. I can't NOT Facebook though.

Chris is one of the most comical people I've ever known. He just makes me laugh.

9 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

I just joined the facebook community...I'll send you a friend invite!!

Neurotic Atty said...

A $5000-pledge Wii is kind of like the $42 stuffed animal you "won" at the quarter game at the county fair, isn't it? But you know Michael had his little eye on that Wii from the second he saw it on the prize list! Oh, to be that young and hopeful again!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great update! Glad that you guys are doing well!

Shana-Lynn said...

Glad everyone is well! Good luck with your packing.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! Glad to hear all is well. Say hi to the family for me!

- Steph

Megan said...

Well, I can't wait to officially meet you when you move back here. It's nice when it works out that you already have the house and all.

Amy said...

I still can't believe you're getting ready to move back to Colorado. . . it seems so soon!

Amy said...

I'll miss you! We going out Thursday night?

Denise said...

oh - we must be Facebook friends! Great to see your blog. I've been gone too long!!