CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It could be worse.

We could be trying to sell this.


http://www.cbur.com/propertyDetails.php?mlsid=27839

I can't decide what I like best about this beauty. The cook top? The green carpet? The accordian doors? The dark paneling? I think I come back to the mural on the wall in the panel room, every time. Once I quit looking at the doorknob in the middle of the door, that is.
A certain friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, likes to dance on bars in private homes. I wonder if she'd like THIS bar??

Perhaps ours will sell faster than I think. If we can just get it all done to get it listed!!

7 people tasted this cookie:

Neurotic Atty said...

THAT'S a quarter of a million dollar house?! Wow. What's up with the door handle on the front door? Why is it so close to the center?

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those pictures were AWESOME! The bar, the doorknob, it's just a package! Thanks for the laughs! If that's your competition, you should be just fine!

Shana-Lynn said...

I wish you the best on selling your place!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the mural takes the cake; though the bar is pretty bad, too!

Sherri McCaulley said...

OK. Having finally been to your house and seeing the work Chris did and was going to do, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have to say, I just love the curtains. Where can I get some of those? Does the organ come with the house? I bet it smells like my Grandma. You should go check it out just for kicks! Really throw the Realtor off and talk about how much you love it and how it was exactly what you were looking for. That would be great! Miss you guys!

Janice said...

Good luck with selling the house, Susie!!! Hope it sells quickly for you guys!

erin said...

Oh no you Di'NT just call me out. Did you? Did you?

Sheesh! What WILL I do with you Miss Solo?