CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Bad Influence

Sometimes I think the kids spend TOO much time with Chris. He is such a hands-on daddy. I love him all the more for it. However, the kids are now old enough to pick up on his cues.

Lately when I get out of the shower, or Mikey walks in on me in my underwear I hear one of two comments from him.

a.) THAT'S what I'M talkin' about!

or

b.) Just in Time....

I don't want him to think that is what all men say to all women when they are scantily clad. But I laugh every time, which probably only encourages him further. Honestly, how can I NOT laugh??

15 people tasted this cookie:

Gina said...

Too Funny!

Anonymous said...

Aww the jobs of husbands...lol...I would laugh as well

Anonymous said...

oops..sorry the above comment is from me, Steph

Megan said...

Wow that would be hard to not laugh. That is really funny.

my4kids said...

Yeah that would be hard not to laugh. Men are bad influences some times.....

Brandy said...

That's funny!

A.K. said...

HAH!!!!!!!! i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is hysterical! I know I would just die laughing if Jonathan did that!

the Book of Keira said...

I don't mean to laugh but:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Janice said...

Hahahahaha!!!! That's funniest thing I've read in a while!

Megan said...

That Mikey cracks me up! Every time you post something hilarious he said, I have to read it outloud to my husband. This one had us both laughing!

Stacy said...

I am finally able to comment!!!!! I do not know why the comment box only showed up when my mouse was on it but here I am- so I will start to comment! I will also put you on my tabs of blogs I read- cool? Glad my dumb ass finally figured this out!!!!! Still enjoy reading your blog just now you can see what I think too!! Beware.

Anonymous said...

Kids definitely like to imitate their parents, especially little boys with their daddies. You'd better tell Chris to start watching what he says!! Funny, though!

Shana-Lynn said...

LoL, your kids are so funny.

Wendy said...

Even Bart thought this was too funny. I had to read it to him. It still cracks me up!