CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Susie's Birthday

Hey everyone...don't forget to wish Susie a Happy Birthday!!! (Oct 14th.) I know she'll be mad that I hacked into her blog account, so I'd better say some nice stuff. Honestly, Susie is the most wonderful, loving, involved, loyal, caring, funny, off-color, tell-it-like-it-is, loves-the-simple-things-in-life, gets-grumpy-when-she's-hungry, doesn't-hear-me-when-she's-reading, doesn't-know-where-the-mop-is, once-put-a-cat-terd-in-my-shoe-'cause-she-was-mad-at-me, best-Mommy-in-the-world person I've ever been in love with. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART! Love, Chris

28 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

I know it's a day early, but I couldn't help but comment when a husband puts such a loving tribute up! Yay for the Solos having such an awesome marriage. Happy birthday Susie! And who is SO NOT SURPRISED that Susie put cat poop in somebody's shoe?

Susie PSU said...

Thanks Samantha.
ANd thank you Chris. It's easy to have a fun life being married to you. Loving you!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Cat poop? I must remember that one!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and that your hubby does something nice!

A.K. said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! what a sweetheart of a husband- how great!

(i'm totally with you on the gets-grumpy-when-hungry... ask my husband he'll agree!)

supermommysquared said...

Happy Birthday!! I definately respect the cat poo in a shoe move. Sometimes it is the only way to get our point across :)

StephGrubb said...

Happy Early Birthday, Susie! I enjoyed reading the wonderful things Chris said about you! I know Mikey and Molly would have also typed wonderful things, if they could type.

Have a great birthday!

Wendy said...

I remember hearing about the cat poop in the shoe, and had to laugh oput loud about doesn't know where the mop is.... and do we really need to know where it is anyways? Happy Birthday girl! Love you!!

my4kids said...

How sweet!!
Happy Birthday Susie!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the two of you! Happy Birthday.
Love,
Kristen

Megan said...

Happy Birthday. What a lovely tribute. Have a wonderful day!

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Susie! Have a wonderful day with your family.

Amy said...

As usual, you're giving me a HUGE laugh (including Samantha's comment)! Happy Birthday, girl!

Kimberly said...

How sweet! Happy B-day!!!

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Susie! I hope you had a great day and I'm so not surprised about the cat poop.

Anonymous said...

As David likes to say "Haappn Bir-Day to U! Haappn Bir-Day to U!"
Hope it's a great one!
Love, Heather

Neurotic Atty said...

Happy birthday, Susie!!! You are obviously much loved and very blessed!

Megan said...

Awwww.

Hope you had a great birthday, Susie!

Anonymous said...

Okay, be honest Susie - you totally wrote that about yourself. ;-) That is SOOO sweet that Chris cared enough to "publicly" praise you. What a sweet husband! Happy Birthday - I hope my card got there in time; I mailed it Friday. Love you!

James said...

Happy belated birthday susie.

liz said...

SO not surprised about the poop ;)
Happy Birthday from all us Finks!!

Colleen said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Sorry I missed it... Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
Debs

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

erin said...

Well if THAT isn't the sweetest thing!

(note to self: don't piss Susie off)

Dylan and Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristy, Ray, Dylan and Jonah

Jodi said...

What a sweet post. Print it out and read it the next time you're ready to put cat poop in his shoe!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Janice said...

Ok, Susie, sorry I am a few days late but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Belated birthday!!!!

Now I'm intrigued. You'll have to tell us your Cat-terd story sometime! :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!
I hope you had a great day!!
I'm happy to see You and Chris..
- shinyoung