CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another week gone.We took the kids to the pumpkin patch last weekend. I didn't even bother to take pictures. Seriously, if your youngest kid is in elementary school, they are too dang old to take a picture with a pumpkin!! If you want to see cute kids in pumpkin patches, check out my friends' blogs. They all have cute kids.

We brought it home and Chris carved jack-o-lanterns with the kids. They were in seventh heaven.
I tried to take pictures, but didn't have much luck.

Also, Michael joined Tiger Scouts. It's like Cub Scouts, but for first graders. Here he is in his uniform - so proud!




I've also been letterboxing on campus a few times. The first time we went with friends, I took Jean, Alexander and CJ with us.




Take notice that Alexander is missing from the photo. Here's why:

Hey, when a boy has to go, a boy has to go!

The kids finished soccer today and started ice skating lessons this evening. I'll have to remember a camera next time!

They grow up so fast, but each 'stage' is so much more exciting than the last. The pumpkin patch pictures we've outgrown, but now I get to listen to them chattering in the back seat about who they are going to "vote" for in their school election. Michael informed me that he wants to vote for Obama (he doesn't know his first name) because McCain wants us to fill our gas tanks every two minutes. I wonder which friend at school he heard THAT from? Molly wants to vote for McCain. Just because.

They really do crack me up.

11 people tasted this cookie:

kristen said...

Love your kitchen. I think that's the first picture I've seen of it.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Michael in his Cub Scout uniform. What a little Chris!

- Steph

Neurotic Atty said...

Now I want to go out and get a pumpkin! Love Michael's little uniform! He clearly loves it, too!

Oh, and go Nittany Lions!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Mikey in uniform. You shold be proud of him.
what a great Jack-o-lantern!!
I miss the halloween day we spent together...
I wonder who will be the next president of your country.
I'm on Mikey's side. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blogs. Trevor been in Cub Scouts since
1st grade. He is now in 4th grade. Enjoy it, they grow up way too fast.

jean said...

I am so proud that my son was posted on your blog with his pants around his ankles. What a crack up! Thank goodness it wasn't a picture of him peeing on your leg -- that was a quick thinking on our part that day!

Megan said...

Your kids at least have reasons why they are voting the way they are. I had to send in my absentee ballot today so it is in PA by Friday. I still don't know if I made the right choice!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great pictures!

Is letterboxing like geocaching?

erin said...

Wait, didn't they hear there was a third party candidate? Someone we all know and love???

You really need to talk to your campaign manager if your own kiddos aren't even voting for you! =)

Vixbil said...

Cute pix and I haven't been letterboxing in years how fun!
xx

liz said...

so glad I got to see a picture of mikey peeing ;)
LOVE the Tiger Cub uniform picture, though - those are great times!