CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President... and it's someone we know!

Watch this online video about the surprising new nominee:


http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Tvtjf&altl=Tpmp

8 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

Haa! That is just too funny. Tell me one thing, what would you do for the economy? No one seems to be answering that one right now.

Shana-Lynn said...

Ha ha! That is great!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Ha! That is super funny! Thanks for the laugh!

jean said...

this is AWESOME! I am totally stealing it for my blog. However, I want you to know you have my full support and, more importantly, my vote!

Kristen said...

That's so funny! I love it. I must steal it.

Holliday Family said...

haha, you are hilarious!!!! We may soon be looking for a new prime minister over here (I wish anyway!) so if you're unlucky over there, come back here and rock this country too!!! Miss you xx

Brandy said...

That was so frickin funny Susie! Hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet.

kristen said...

Happy Birthday!