CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

"Mom. Mom? Mommy....Mom! Hey, Mom...Mom? Mommy!"

I feel like my mother. She used to hear that all of the time from the three of us. It seems like my name is all I hear from my kids anymore...if I had a dollar each time they called for me, I could quit work! Today I told them I was changing my name, it wasn't Mom anymore - it was a secret, and I wouldn't tell them. Mikey promised that if I told him, he wouldn't tell his friends. I wasn't buying it. Finally, I picked a name and told them. Now, my new name is Babe. I couldn't decide between Babe, Toots, or Hot Stuff. Maybe next time I get tired of hearing "Mom", I'll be Sweet Thing. :-)

1 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

My mom used to tell us that she was changing her name when we were kids too!

Kristen