CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Our first letters to Santa

Dear Santa,
I would like a green Care Bear with a rainbow, a sleeping bag, and a light pink towel with a hood.

I was good. I shared my toys with Mikey and listened to Mrs. Pritchard, Ms. Lonni, and Mrs. Johnson at school.

Love,

Molly







Dear Santa,

I would like in my stocking a nice, red, juicy lollipop, a nice juicy candy cane that tastes like peppermint, and apple, pear, banana, and orange and strawberry candy canes. One more piece of candy - a fruit roll up!

I want a pice of train that has a rolie thing on top. I want a Lite Brite, new Play Doh, a Christmas tree ornament, and a sleeping bag with a pillow.

I'm good at jump roping, putting my toys away, doing my speech, and I like to read books and work at school.

Love,

Michael




(Mom's note: We are taking the letters to Santa's mailbox downtown, and he really send you a handwritten letter back in the mail!!)

2 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

so fun! can't wait to see what santa writes back!!

Anonymous said...

How cute--sounds like Mikey has a sweet tooth!