CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006



Happy Together


Most days, Mikey and Molly are content to play together. This is one of my favorite pictures from this month - just coloring on the floor by my feet.


Christmas time was good this year. The four of us were happy together. It was quiet, we didn't have any family or friends over, but it was cozy.

We didn't even cook a Christmas dinner this year.


It was super hard to be away from my family and friends. Harder than I thought it would be. But, we made it, and Chris is on his way to the Outback Bowl with Kevin and Bo. Here is a picture of us tailgating this year. It is Chris, Kevin, me, Mikey, Mom Keller, Dad Keller, Bo, and Molly.
The kids and I went downtown to look at the ice sculptures as they melted down the sidewalk. We would have taken pictures, but we sent the camera with Chris to FL.


Oh, Molly is the queen of opposites lately. If Mikey and I are slowpokes, she is a "fastpoke". If we are going downtown, why aren't we going uptown? Some of them are pretty comical. I'll listen for more of them tomorrow.


3 people tasted this cookie:

Amy said...

Mikey and Molly look so sweet playing together! Glad you had a nice, peaceful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the picture of the two of them together!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

hey there toots. Long time no hear. Love the pic of your children. Happy 2007

Debs