CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

I PROMISE

I'll blog soon! School started, we had 3 home football games in a row, and I have a nasty cold. I'm off to Bunko, but I promise I'll blog soon! I haven't forgotten about my blog...just neglected it horribly...sorry.....

8 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

thank goodness we are now phone friends too or else i would sure be missing hearing about everything on the blog- was thinking about you this morning as i was off to school and hoping you were feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're getting out tonight.
Kristen

Janice said...

What's Bunko?

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You better blog soon--we miss you!!

the Book of Keira said...

Hurry back!... and feel better, soon!!

Anonymous said...

OK, so my unofficial duty title in the Air Force is "math geek." Today, Mikey told me that he wants to be in the Air Force when he grows up, just like Daddy. I said, "Maybe you'll get to fly airplanes, Mikey." His response: "No, I want to help people fly them, like you do." Sometimes I feel bad about loving Mikey so much more than Susie does. :)

Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses! You're even using football as an excuse for not calling me back now!!

Kelly said...

Oh, I love bunko!!!!! If you ever need a sub, I'm game!