CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My 10,000th visitor!! From Pandora, OH...



http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s27solofamily&v=100&r=9&vlr=89&pg=61&d=923



Who are you?







Tonight we were playing a game to get the kids to eat their dinner. I started it with "If you think you had fun playing soccer today, eat a carrot..."

Chris and I made up a few, and the kids loved it. Then, Mikey said "OH, I'VE got one!!"



He then said "If you think mommy spends money faster than daddy can make it, eat a green bean..."
I couldn't eat from laughing!

17 people tasted this cookie:

Janice said...

Oh my gosh, what a funny guy!!!!

Wendy said...

Boy you've got a smart dude on your hands. Glad he's not my kids to call me out like that! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I couldn't stop laughing and had to call Chris to tell him.
Kristen

A.K. said...

AMEN to that one! at least he has learned at a younger age what really happens in the family!!

Sorry i didn't call you for our normal chat last night- we were out of town all weekend- i'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow though!

the Book of Keira said...

OoooOOOOoooo... I'm gonna try that on my kiddos!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That's a good idea to get the kids to eat more! I wonder if that would work with a two year old?

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny. What a great idea to get them to eat too.

Brandy said...

Where do your kids get these things? I love it!

Amy said...

Where do they get this stuff? Oh how funny!

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh, that is too funny!

Megan said...

No way. That is so hilarious!! I think I would have green beans coming out of my nose!

Neurotic Atty said...

*Gasp!* I can't believe he sold you up the river like that! That's it! I insist that you not take him out for ice cream for that! (I, on the other hand, WILL take him out for ice cream for giving me a laugh.)

Jodi said...

Somebody got his mom's ability to crack people up!

my4kids said...

gotta love kids!

txswordmaker said...

looks like your visitor isn't interested in fame.

liz said...

I'm laughing out loud!! They DO overhear everything!

Anonymous said...

What a joker!! How funny for him to say that. Good game for getting the kids to eat!