CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007

I can fly, I can fly, I can fly!


In all of the cold, rainy days we had the most fun play date! We went over to Parker and Ava's house and played with THEIR toys, so it was like having new toys to play with. Some of you may remember that Parker is the child from my class last year who has autism, and Ava is his little sister, who I have this year. Anyway.


After playing with toys, their super-duper-cool mom, Robin, let the kids FLY through the air in the livingroom. We spread all of the cushions on the floor and let the kids jump off of the couch. I couldn't stop laughing! Check it out.














Much fun was had by all. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time, just listening to the kids squeal and giggle. Parker and Ava had better watch out during the next wet/cold weather, because we'll show up to jump in the livingroom again!!

I wish I could take credit for the great pictures, but Robin took them. I got to just sit and laugh.

17 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

What a great idea--what kid wouldn't want to fly off the couch. Heck, I would like to do it!

A.K. said...

looks like so much fun- i'm coming over next rainy day!

Christina Barosko said...

What great shots! Catching them flying in the air. :o)

- Christina

Megan said...

Wow! How fun is that?!! She must be a VERY cool mommy to let that mayhem take place in her living room. :)

Megan said...

How cool! That sounds like so much fun. I can just hear the kids laughing. That has to be one of the best sounds in the world!

liz said...

They really look like they're flying :)

Amy said...

That looks SO fun!

Janice said...

These pictures remind me of that movie Apollo 13! Very cool shots! I want to join in on the fun too although I don't think I'd bounce off the cushions...

Anonymous said...

Have Mikey and Molly tried to "fly" at home yet? That looks like so much fun for all - glad you had your camera.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!

Shana-Lynn said...

That mom ROCKS! They look like they had so much fun, I know I would have. You captured some great shots of them flying too. AWESOME.

Neurotic Atty said...

What wonderful shots! Looks like everyone had fun!

my4kids said...

That looks like a lot of fun makes me wish I was a kid again!

Kimberly said...

Great mid-air shots! What fun!

Jennifer said...

How fun, what a great way to spend a rainy day.

the Book of Keira said...

awwwww!!!! looks like a blast!!

txswordmaker said...

I did that as a kid and ended up bouncing into the coffee table...the dent's still there, but the stitches fixed my forehead.


BTW...where's the link to my page?