CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get in line, ladies. Step right up....

This man cracks me up. Life is definitely never boring here in the Solo household. I think I've even convinced him to wear it to Thanksgiving Dinner. Should be a BIG hit!!

Let's see what else is going on around here.

Mikey had an Upper Respiratory Infection last week so we kept him home for two days. Chris let me go to work in the mornings while he stayed home, and then I stayed home while he went to class or into his office. They played a lot of trains while they were home, as evidenced here:

That is their GeoTrax train, which they LOVE. Mikey is really good at switching the switches for the tracks.

They also have the old stand-by:


He's now all better and we just keep the humidifier in his room at night.

Other news that's fit to tell:

- We're going to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. We are heading over on Thursday, and coming home either Friday or Sat. (For those of you reading this stalking us, please don't come rob our house!)

- Tomorrow we will go visit Mark for a few hours. He is flying home to Williamsport tonight and he always drives to see us, so tomorrow we will make the trip to see him. Added bonus: seeing Pop-Pop and Grandma Keller! I can't wait to give Mark a big ol' hug tomorrow!

- Erin is having her baby. Tonight. I keep checking the book club portal to see what's going on. Had him! You guys will have to wait to hear from her.

I'm off to watch a movie with Chris now that I know Ephraim is here and all is well. Sitting on the computer is over for me for this evening.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

12 people tasted this cookie:

Jennifer said...

That shirt is Hilarious!!!

Glad your little guy is feeling better too!

Have a safe trip and a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Very cute shirt.

Have a wonderful trip to Pitt!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Neurotic Atty said...

That's hysterical! Yep, he's definitely a keeper! And, naturally, I'm sure he thinks you -- the "hot mom" that he loves -- are a keeper, too.

Have a safe trip to Pittsburgh! My sister and I are thinking of driving up to South Hills Village for Black Friday. Wouldn't it be funny if we run into each other somewhere? Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt!
Kristen

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Love the shirt! Hope you guys have a safe trip and a great Thanksgiving!

A.K. said...

i'm so jealous we don't have access to the portal and can't see how Ephraim is doing- thanks for updating us though! i've been checking her blog and have been dying to know!


Happy Thanksgiving a few days early!

Megan said...

That is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving~~

I love that shirt!!!
Chris is perrrrrrrrrrfect!!
He is a good husband and good dad.
Did Mikey set the toys?
He did great~~
-Shinyoung

Wendy said...

Tht shirt is the best. Toooo funny. It sooo fits Chris. In more ways than one. Kidding!!

my4kids said...

Love the shirt!
The hubby wore his "I got out of bed for this?" tshirt for Thanksgiving this year....

erin said...

Thanks for thinking about us, Susie! I love your new blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of it...it's just so Susie, and that makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Mikey is doing better. Look at how long Molly's hair is getting!