CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm TRYING to become computer savvy...

But now I've lost my links. I'd better call Wendy again.

6 people tasted this cookie:

Susie PSU said...

I called. She bailed me out yet again! Don't you just love friends that will always help you out and NOT make you feel like the idiot you are?

Janice said...

Those are the best kind of friends! Very cool layout! It's fun to change your blog up every once in a while!

my4kids said...

I like this one to. I'm trying to change mine but it won't seem to take. I'm a little frustrated by it.

Wendy said...

It looks good. I am watching Sesame Street now and thinking of you!!

Susie PSU said...

Chris thinks I'm having an identity crisis, but I think I'll keep Cookie Monster around for awhile...

A.K. said...

gotta love wnedy fo rbeing able to help! i'm with you on the lack of computer savvyness so am thankful for my "wendys" in my life who can bail me out!