CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Per Kristen's request...



Here they are. One of The Incredibles and Scooby Doo. This was taken last week when we went trick-or-treating at the local Wegman's. Have I told you how much I LOVE that place?
Anyway, quick post just for a quick picture.
Last night we had fun on a pretty warm night, and we had a total of nine (9) kids come to the house. Kinda lame.
I hope all of you had fun, and I've been checking your blogs to see pictures. I still want to see a certain lawyer dressed up as Dorothy with her red sparkly shoes....hee hee.

13 people tasted this cookie:

Neurotic Atty said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you put up a picture! Mikey and Molly both look so cute! Molly looks so tiny in her little costume, but maybe it's just Mikey's 6-pack. ;) Oh, and there will be nooooo pictures of a certain lawyer in her Dorothy costume (although that certain lawyer does still have the costume somewhere). Glad you all had a fun night despite only having 9 trick-or-treaters. Good luck with the sugar shock which is about to befall your house!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! They're too cute.
Kristen

Janice said...

Very cute!!!!!! We only had a few kids come to our house - and most were teenagers.

A.K. said...

.look at that girl in the picture checking out your little man... he's quite the stud!

sorry about only 9 tick-or-treators, at least you got to keep some candy!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

We never have any trick or treaters so we didn't even put out candy this year. It's a bummer but we're used to it now after five years!

Love the costumes! I think those ones where it makes the kid look like they have muscles are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute~~~!!
Molly has a beautiful smile like you and I want to see your smile.
- shinyoung

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!! If you lived here we would have come by! (Of course, I would have been the one to eat the treat, but at least you could've seen Evie in her costume.)

my4kids said...

Love their costumes they look so cute!

Gina said...

The costuems are great and looks like they had a blast! Can't believe how big they are!

The Sarah Bear said...

I happened upon your blog and just wanted to say I totally dig the dynamic between you and your hubby. LOL! I am really into working couples and when I saw what your husband wrote for your birthday and what you write about him.. I was hooked.

Just had to say :)

Shana-Lynn said...

They are so cute!!

Hey, per your request, the pictures you have been waiting for are up.

Kristen said...

she's the cutest scooby doo ever

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!

And... I LOVE Wegman's too. We don't have one close to our house, but there is one right near Chris' office, so I'll meet him there for lunch every now and then. The first time I went, I felt like I was at Disney world. (mainly, because I'm a marketing dork and was oohing and aahing over the merchandising strategies...)