CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I love Wendy. For so many reasons.

But the main one this second is because she designed me a new blog. Don't you just LOVE it???

10 people tasted this cookie:

Wendy said...

I love you too!! Your the bestest!!

Anonymous said...

And Shinyoung loves you, Susie!!

I like your new blog..

Brandy said...

Susie, I love your new site, but it freaked me out for a minute. It took me a while to figure out it was really you!

Janice said...

Awesome new look! Reminds me of that new movie coming out "Enchanted" with Patrick Dempsey (love him!). Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying your Thanksgiving!!!

liz said...

me, too, Brandy - I thought I'd somehow taken a wrong turn. Susie, it looks cool!! happy thanksgiving to all of you and give a hug to MK for me, too :)

A.K. said...

Love the new look... ps- can't wait to see how your man wearing his shirt on thanksgiving went...

Jonathan's Mommy said...

It looks so good! I was afraid at first that I had somehow been directed to another blog! Hope you had a great holiday!

my4kids said...

cute new template!

Kristen said...

Wow, it looks cool!

Amy said...

Very cool, Miss Susie. I was a bit worried I had landed in an internet no-no when the page first opened. . . but glad to see that it really is you!