CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 01, 2007

It's almost over.


College football season has almost come to a close. I have watched so many Bowl games in the past week, it is like a power boost before the end. Some of the team I cheered for lost (like Va Tech) and some of them won (like PSU), but in every game, I had a favorite. Usually the lower-ranked team. Why? I like the underdog to win.


I've been thinking a lot of New Year's Resolutions. Should I make one? If so, what do I choose? To take the kids to church more regularly? To keep the house cleaner? To finally try to get in shape? To do more with the kids in the afternoons? To try to email my friends more often?

So, I have come up with something. Just to be a better ME. A better mom. A better wife. A better Christian. A better friend. A better sister. A better daughter. A better teacher.

I'm sure Chris would be happy if I were just to try to be a better SAVER. Especially with a kitchen full of new appliances. Hey, it adds value to the house - that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.
And for those of you who love random pictures, here are Mikey and Molly mailing their letter to Santa. Yes, that is a tiara on her head. And no, it was NOT my idea...lol. Some battles just aren't worth fighting.

2 people tasted this cookie:

Amy said...

Go Penn State! Rich was a very happy fan yesterday. . . and speaking of underdogs, did you see Boise State pull through--what a great game!

Anonymous said...

Just love Molly's sense of style!

Kristen