CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Happy Vallemtimes Day!"

That is the greeting we got yesterday when we woke up from Molly. However, the best part of the day came later. They were playing in Mikey's room, and he comes running down the hall yelling "She stunk me out! She stunk me out!" I asked him what he was talking about, and he said "Molly has gas. Stinky gas!" So, of course she comes out and says that she doesn't, that it was HIM. She says "Let me smell you." He lets her smell his bum. He says "Let me smell you!" He smells her bum and yells "TOLD YOU!!"

I still don't understand WHY they feel the need to smell the bums. If it stinks, why would you want your nose up in it?

5 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny! You definitely need to retell them that story when they get older.
Brandy

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Kristen

liz said...

Dogs do it, are we really that much more evolved? Miss you guys, Susie!

A.K. said...

hilarious! that just made my day- thanks!

Megan said...

That's hysterical!! I think I should try that on my husband next time he blames the stench on the cat...
Maybe not.