CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've been sitting here looking at my entry while my friend Wendy updated my page for me. First, thanks a ZILLION, Wendy. I adore it.
Second, I was looking at the picture of Chris and the kids with Snowy. Everything that matters to me is in that picture. My family smiling back at me. What an incredible feeling.

That will be all.

7 people tasted this cookie:

Wendy said...

No Problem, Susie. Let me know if you need to change anything!! I think it is so you. Totally adorable. Love ya Girlie!!

erin said...

LOVE the new look...AWESOME! Way to go Wendy!

James said...

Love the new look Susie.

JW

A.K. said...

love the new banner! makes me in the mood for spring to come faster!

Megan said...

I like the new blog page. The banner is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love your new page...the phone is so you!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog page.
That is just your color.
And...I want to see your face more often on your blog.
-Shinyoung