CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Home sweet home.

OK, I can't figure out what happened to my blog settings while I was gone, so I can't use my usual font size or change colors, but I figured any post is better than no post, right?

Vacation. That, it was. No kids, no husband, no work, no responsibilities. I hung out with my sister, my mom, my dad, and my brother, and my niece. Heather flew down for the weekend. We went and saw John Edward, but no one got read. It was still fun, though. Interesting.

My brother, David, turned 40 while we were all down there. We haven't all gotten together in years, so it was a treat. I just missed having my husband and kids with me, that's all. As nice as vacation is, I like being home better. Just call me a homebody, I guess.

OK, now I have tried to add pictures to my post, and it won't let me! UGGG! I should never have left this until 10:40, with school work still to do. Frustration is setting in. I'll try once more.

If this works, this is a picture of the beach I sat my rear-end on. Juno Beach.





Here are Gary, Stella, and Keeko eating Chinese food. Gary had never added "in bed" to the end of the fortune cookies, so we had a good laugh at the fortunes that night.




Here are Heather and I on a DivaDuck tour. That was a long truck that also went in the water and toured West Palm Beach.



This was Stephen King's house there. Someone was outside waving to us. Everyone thought it was him. I guess a gardener...LOL



My girlfriend Chris had stomach by-pass done on Monday, and had some complications. She's still in the ICU using a ventilator. Please say a prayer for her, her husband, and two kids. I can't imagine.

Finally, MY Chris is driving me crazy telling me the time every five minutes because it is a "school night". I'm going to end here, and I'll work some more on this for the next post. I still have lots more pictures!!

9 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

definitely thinking and praying for your friend...

what great pictures.. JEALOUS! glad you hear you had a great time! missed ya!

Amy said...

Glad you're back! Thanks for the sunny beach pictures, too. Gets me in the mood for the warmer weather upon us!

Megan said...

Sorry about your friend. Pictures are great and glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see more.

Janice said...

Aaahhh, I love the fortune cookie readings at the end of each Chinese meals! Anyway, welcome back! Your beach pictures make me want to go on vaction very badly!

I will say a prayer to your friend and hope for a speedy recovery:-).

Katherine said...

Susie,
Having gone through this surgery with Gary, it makes me teary to hear of your friend in ICU. I dont pray often, but I will def say a prayer for her. It has been two years and I often forget the emotions that came with that surgery. One more thing to be thankful for.

Susie PSU said...

Allright Susie- heres you comment. I just have to say I am jealous. You stink. THe beach is gorgeous. I want to go!! And that isn't Kings house, that's my beach house, silly! I know- you were trying to be modest about this rich friend. Ha! Just kidding. I wish I could step foot into it!! Glad your back. Can't wait to see more posts and pics.

Susie PSU said...

Wendy, You have to log in as YOU to leave a comment from YOU...LOL. But, thanks for adding to and changing my blog settings. I love you, chickie.

Anonymous said...

how is your friend Chris? is she out of ICU?

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your friend..
Susie, do I know your friend Chris?
-Shinyoung