CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ON VACATION

No post for now because I'm on vacation. In Florida. By myself. For 8 days.
I'll fill you in next week! For now? I'll be reading on the beach...

11 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! I'm here with two sick kids.
Kristen
p.s. I got my Hanna Andersson catalog yesterday and flipped through to see if I could find Stella's picture. What a cutie and a full page to herself:)

Janice said...

You are so LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY!!! I want to be on the beach reading a book, too!! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time!

Wendy said...

Hey- I was WONDERING IF YOU DROPPED OFF THE PLANET!! I have missed you!! So jealous! Keep that sunscreen on lady! Enjoy your book and your family!

Anonymous said...

reading on a beach....
Susie, I envy you!!!
Have a good vacation and post some pictures next week...
-shinyoung

A.K. said...

i'll remember that when i'm in the middle of my class teaching 21 fourth graders and feeling like the day may never end! thanks!

on a serious note- have fun and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Two words for you, wife: Abandoned and Deceived. Wait, three more words: Have fun in Florida. OK, so that was four words. (Hmm...maybe now is a good time to throw away all those things in the garage that Susie MUST transport from one assignment to the next...)

Susie PSU said...

Abandoned and Deceived? That should be some Lifetime movie! Oh, wait...it already is, you big dork! You are not abandoned OR deceived, just missed. And as for that stuff I insist on moving from assignment to assignment? Please don't pitch it - that is my life in boxes. However, feel free to toss any of YOUR stuff! :-)

Denise said...

Wow - vacation, by yourself. I loved the exchange with you and DH. Maybe you two should collorate on a He Said/She Said blog... :) Enjoy the rest!! BTW, who is Stella? I have the catalog and will look for her. :)

Wendy said...

HI Chris- I like reading the comments between you and Susie. It makes it a little more fun to read. If you were playing with the kids you wouldn't have time to go through Susie's stuff to pitch. Ha Ha. And, I was wondering if you could come out and watch my kids so I can go to Florida, or I could bring them to you, and take a vacation with Susie? I know, you'll get right on that. Sincerely- Hot Wendy

Anonymous said...

Have an absolutely fantastic time, dear friend. I'm soooo jealous! Have enough fun for us both -- and drink plenty of pina coladas for me! love you!

Anonymous said...

In Florida again??? Sheesh!! When are you coming back to the Springs? I miss my big sister!