CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lumps.


It seems like everywhere I turn, everyone I talk to lately has "lumps". Problems. Face it, none of us live in a perfect world. We wish we did, but we don't. At least, not on this Earth.

I friend I once taught with actually taught me a LOT. Not about teaching, but about life. Here is one of the lessons I learned. Thanks, Jenny.


All of lifes problems can be divided into groups.
1. A lump in your oatmeal.
2. A lump in your throat.
3. A lump in your breast.


When you encounter a problem with family, friends, relationships, cars, children, etc. etc., ask yourself "What kind of lump is this??"
It really puts things in perspective for me. Fellow oatmeal eaters, unite.

2 people tasted this cookie:

Janice said...

Thanks SO MUCH for putting this post up!!! It really puts things in perspective for me. I'm glad I found your blog!

By the way, my daughter Ava's birthday is also May 31st!

Wendy said...

Lumps, huh? What kind of lump is Elaina? She is a lump all her own. A very special, very cute lump. Sure love my kids, lumpy days or non-lumpy days. And I guess my husband too. Humph. Hope your day is free of lumps. LOve ya!