CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm back....!!

Now to finish up some of those vacation pictures...


There was a pelican on the beach that had a fishing lure stuck in him, so the lifeguards did a "pelican rescue" as they spoke about it on their walkie-talkies. Here are the pictures:














The pelican flew RIGHT back to the pier where it got caught in the fishing lure in the first place. Humans can help the animals, but the animals don't always learn their lessons...

Pretty beach, huh? We spent 2 1/2 hours there, and I got BURNED on the backs of my legs. Now, they itch, but are tanning nicely... :-)

4 people tasted this cookie:

Wendy said...

Stupid pelican. And I told you to use sunscreen. These make me jealous all over again! IT is sooo pretty there!

A.K. said...

so i'm bummed about the start of a new week and then i look at your beautiful pictures and get more bummed! i wanna be at the beach right now instead of driving to teach all week! oh well! have a great one...

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo beautiful!!!
Of course the beach is pretty but you took the pictures very well.

I've never seen pelicans.
And I want to see your tanned sexy (?) legs...hahaha
-Shinyoung

Janice said...

What a neat thing to sea a pelican rescue - good thing it wasn't a human rescue.

I want to go to the beach - ANY BEACH, after looking at these pictures!!