CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Questions from Wendy...


1) If you could choose what each of your children will be when they grow up, what will they each become, and why?
Boy, this is a hard one. Their personalities are still developing so much! Mikey is very sensitive, but analytical. He'd be a good judge, I think. He reasons everything through, but has such compassion and empathy. He wears his heart on his sleeve, so he'll have to toughen up. Molly. Hmmm..Molly is very talkative and animated. Perhaps a news reporter, but not of anything important. For People magazine, or something. The sad news would get her down too much, but talking to people? She's wonderful! Hey, I can even get her to sing "Hail to the Lion" on demand for an audience!

2) Where do you see yourself in 40 years?
Wendy, do you realize how OLD I am?? Goodness, in 40 years I'll be 77 years old! I'd like to think I see myself old, with Chris, enjoying our grandchildren. Reading a lot of books. Talking to a lot of people on the phone. I would like to think I would have made a difference in someone's life by then. You never know what kind of influence you have on people, or if you have one at all. Most people never tell you.
And, hey, if I've kicked the bucket by then, I'll be in Heaven, happier than I ever thought possible.

3) What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
Oh, I do so many embarrassing things! Most embarrassing. That's a tough one.
Once in college I climbed a tree and got stuck, and my friends had to rescue me.
Once when I was pregnant I had a yeast infection, and got one of those oval pills you insert to fix it. Wow, I thought, that was easy - I didn't even feel it! Well, in the middle of the night, I heard the cat playing with a toy in the bedroom. I got up, investigated, and yup, there was my oval pill. It must have dropped on the bathroom carpet (no WONDER I didn't even feel it!), and the cat found it. I woke up Chris I was laughing so hard. Embarrassing to tell him about it, too. LOL
Once I asked a mom at school when she was due, as her daughter told me she was having a brother. The mom wasn't pregnant, just heavy. Oops.
Once Chris took me out to eat at The Coronado Hotel in San Diego with a guy he worked with from Boeing. Mike - now he was HOT. Mike bought his wife, Trudy, and I a bottle of wine. Trudy drank one glass. I finished the bottle. I then proceeded to walk into a glass wall. Chris drove us back to the hotel. When the valet parking dude opened my door, I fell out onto the sidewalk. At least I didn't puke.
I could go on and on, but I'll stop there to save myself from total humiliation.

4.) If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
My first thought was Oprah - she meets so many people, and can do so much to change situations with her money.
My final thought is my mom. I want to know if she realizes how much she is loved and adored, and if not, then I could start fixing it the next day. But I think she knows.

5.) If you could meet any of your blog authors, who would it be and why?
I've been holding out on you guys. I have secret blog I read all of the time. FPMama.
If I could go to school all over again, I think I would like to be an OB/GYN. I know, I know, teaching is my God-given talent, and I think I would miss it, but that world just fascinates me. I go to visit Wendy, and end up reading Bart's medical study journals and giving Wendy the synopsis. Birth is just incredible.

So, that's that for now. It's almost 11:30, and I have school in the morning. Goodnight!

10 people tasted this cookie:

my4kids said...

Great answers Susie, looks like Wendy likes to ask the hard questions also.

Wendy said...

Stop Susie- you know you like to look at all the picture in his journals.... ha! GReat answers. I have more questions if you want more. But, I know Terri is asking you some, so let's see what she comes up with! Kind of fun huh?

Megan said...

Wow! I'm so glad you did the interview! Great answers! I loved your embarrassing stories! That yeast infection one had me crackin' up! After having a baby, I also wanted to be an OB. It would be amazing to bring little lives into the world all day!!

liz said...

Is it wrong that I can totally envision the valet parking incident? Ha!

Happy Birthday, Mikey :)

Amy said...

Susie, You have made a difference in my life! I'm so glad I got the chance to know you!

And I love your embarassing stories. . . wish I could have heard you tell them in person!

Janice said...

Oh, my gosh, the oval pill - that just about did it for me!!! You are so funny!

I would love to see what it's like to be Oprah - she does so many good things for people.

When you said you will be 77 in 40 years, I thought wow, she looks good! Thanks for sharing yourself with us!

Denise said...

Interesting answers! It's neat hearing more about you! :)

Kristen said...

Wendy comes up with hard questions...which is why I didn't tell her to interview me! Ha.

Your answers were good. And, yes, the oval pill cracked me up.

Wendy said...

See Susie- Tou show a little booby and get 20 some comments in a matter of minutes.... you write something without booby, and it takes like 48 hours to get only 7. You have some dirty sirty people who want to see your boobies.

Susie PSU said...

Yeah. Maybe I'll do a topless post one day. But then I'd scare everyone away! lol