CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 01, 2007

While I was away over Spring Break...




Very different from my beach pictures, huh? Chris took these and emailed them to me while I was away so I could see the difference in weather. I was glad I was on the beach! However, I did miss my "snow angels".

6 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

Since I am originally from PA myself, I miss making snow angels too from time to time. I think my kids will love Colorado and playing in the snow this winter.

A.K. said...

i would definitely pick the beach over the snow!

Wendy said...

Very Cute!! Love the pics miss susie. They look like they are having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

They are such cuties.

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family.
Chris is a really good father and husband. You could enjoy your vacation because of him...
Anyway, your angels are so adorable. I miss them.
-Shinyoung

Megan said...

Too cute!!

I will keep these in mind as I teach Eleanor to play in the snow next winter. I have no experience to go on...