CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

DelGrosso's

We went to DelGrosso's Amusement Park here in PA. This is a picture of Mikey and Emily, the sitter who lives next door on The Scrambler. She filled in on the rides we didn't want to go on! The kids had a ball, and Mikey loves to ride anything that goes FAST! Let me tell you a little bit about the park...

I wish I had a lapel pin camera to show you what I saw! Everytime I saw a new "sight" I'd think "OH!! If only I could show that to..."

I saw mullets, a rat-tail, a lady with one round eye and one Asian eye, and a lady with a hair line that had receded more than Chris's! The amazing part was she had it pulled up in a ponytail on TOP of her head, so you could see the receding hair line went all around her head...lol

As Chris said "Welcome to central Pennsylvania" all I could think was "These people could be in Southwestern Virginia!!"

The kids had a wonderful time. The funnel cake was absolutely delicious, and we came home tired. Fun, but not as good as The North Pole. THAT place rocks!!

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

But has her hairline receded more than Matt's wife's has?!?

Anonymous said...

very funny hairline...for woman..
What is the North Pole...? Is it one of amusement park?

liz said...

Aahh, yes, every state has its "carnies." Miss you Susie - talk to you tonight at Gina's??