CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

M.I.A.


That is my camera, Missing in Action. Therefore, no posts or pictures in days. Sorry! I have taken pictures as late as this morning, but now I can't find it. If you could see the state of this house, you'd understand....I'm hoping for a new one for my birthday. Camera, not house!!

I just wanted to update you on some news -

Amy in Colorado Springs is having a BOY!! She found out today, and now I can start on some birth announcements for her.

Brandy in Colorado Springs is already a week overdue with Delaney. I am checking my email religiously for any news!

Katherine in Colorado Springs is doing well with her sunshine, and is due in less than a month.

Laura in Colorado Springs is 15 weeks and is starting to show!

Liz in Colorado Springs is growing hers just fine, and will separate from the Air Force when she has the baby.

Geez, after re-reading all of that, was it something in the water?? Glad I got out of town....

We took the kids to DelGrosso's Amusement Park yesterday for Labor Day. Check it out on the internet, and I'll post our pictures tomorrow.

Today was our first day of school. Both of the kids had great days, and mine was incredible. It makes the year look very promising. Today I had my Tuesday, Thursday group, tomorrow I meet the other one. I'll let you know how it goes.

We seem to have a lot of new's here...

New town
New friends
New school year

The thing is, I LIKE the new's....even though I still miss the old's....

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Hope you are having fun. Any chance of coming out to ski this winter??? I am trying it for the first time. Should be INTERESTING...... Staat Family

Anonymous said...

Glad things seem to be going SO well! Looking forward to our bookclub call in, just a couple more weeks. Gina :)

Anonymous said...

I agree--new is nice, but we do miss the old. And at least you know that the you'll get the "old" again in a few years!