CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 11, 2006


Out with the old, in with the new.

I was busy during the game this week, so I didn't watch very much of it. Good thing, since we got blown away...
Anyway, I was outside cleaning the deck. Our neighbor's lent us their pressure washer, so I started the deck. What a difference, huh? We spent the better part of the day out getting paint, looking at carpet, scheduling a measuring and an estimate, peeling wallpaper and broder, etc etc etc. It takes an awful lot to make a house a home! But we're getting there.

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

I want to see some pictures of you, Susie! We miss you . .

liz said...

Awh, gee, you missed the game? I know Jodi helped catch you up, but just one last time...

ND:41, Penn State:17 'nuf said :)

We miss you, Susie!
ps I think that blogger's word identification is a great place to come up with baby names. How about "Edjrwia" for a girl??

Anonymous said...

Hey girl don't work too hard. I know what you mean about making a place your own and then when you finally do it is time to leave :)

Miss you, Gina :)