CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Erin to come up with 5 weird things about me, so here goes:

1. I am actually very shy. OK, go ahead and laugh. I hate walking into a room full of ppl I don't know, desperately wanting to make a new friend. I put on a good front, and laugh a lot. My shyness sometimes comes across as being aloof. I am NOT aloof. ;-)

2. I can only clean and do dishes with rubber gloves on. My skin is really sensitive to water, so I rarely take a bath, just showers. Therefore, if I am ever over to visit and you want help with the dishes, I'll happily dry, or hand over some gloves!

3. Talents? NONE I don't have a single talent in the world. I have God-given gifts, like teaching, but if I had to be in a talent show, I couldn't do anything but stand there.

4. I'm scared of heights. Won't even sleep on the top bunk. I have sat at the top of Beaver Stadium, but didn't like it. I have this feeling that I will either fall or be pushed, and that will be the end of me.

5. I can bake up a storm, but can't cook at all with no recipe. If my family could eat baked goods for dinner, we'd be in good shape. Well, actually, we'd be in HORRIBLE shape. Thank goodness Chris can whip up a quick dinner.

5 people tasted this cookie:

erin said...

I second the fact that you are not aloof! Love these weirdnesses about you, my friend. Thanks for playing.

Have I told you lately that I miss you? I just really do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie! Happy Birthday! You certainly were a delight to raise! I see you are still the same after all these years. Hey, I should write a song like that. Oh, yeah, someone already did.

Love your blog. I get to see my other two little grandchildren almost daily. Thanks for doing that! We certainly enjoy checking it out.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You shy, okay I can see it...you have done a great job overcoming it though. Haven't heard about your teaching lately, is it still going good? Hope so... Gina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Susie weirdness insights! I agree with Erin--I miss you, too. Book club reunion weekend perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I second that. We need a reunion soon.
Brandy (the lurker)