CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello??

Who out there is in Catasauqua, PA??

3 people tasted this cookie:

erin said...

Susie, you are HILARIOUS!

It's not me but, gosh girl, leave your lurkers alone! They'll stop lurking if you keep calling them out! You're a crazy one Mrs. Solo.

But, speaking of HELLO...get it...we can talk to each other. It's free and it's at hello.com.
Check into it. I'm on a mission to get all of us signed up before our book club diaspora (now how's that for a $5.00 word in a blog post? probably spelled it wrong).

Susie PSU said...

No, I was hoping it was a friend from college that I haven't talked to in a LONG time. We'll see...

Anonymous said...

Okay--I shaking my head and snickering with a smile. It's almost like we're all sitting in the same room--is Book Club East going to phone in on Tuesday night? LOVE the fall colors! We were covered in white today. . .