CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fat or fit?

I am going to join a gym. Probably tomorrow. LOL No, I mean it. There is a gym about 50 yards from school, and I can go while the kids eat lunch. I am actually pretty excited about it! I just have to remember that the other girls working out are 1/2 my age and have had no children, so I can't compare myself. Personally, I think that is a good reason to go and just feel good about myself in general!

There are free weights, machines, and classes, although the classes are Sat. and Sunday evenings. So, every now and then, ask me how the gym is going...or if I am going.
But don't look for any pictures to be posted!

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Suze! I'll be checking in with you to see if you're going...too bad we can't work out together. I need some extra motivation these days - I'm too darn tired to exercise.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! If you want some running tips, I'd be happy to oblige. I already converted one friend--she's now a devoted runner and I'd be happy to convert you!

Anonymous said...

Good decision!!
It is very helpful to your body.

- Shinyoung