CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quick update.


I did join the gym yesterday. Tuesday and Thursday will be my weight days, with MWF being my cardio days. I'm pretty friggin' exhausted, but am waiting for Chris to come home.

He had an exam tonight, so he didn't even get to see the kids. I feel badly for all three of them on these nights.

We met Mark's mom and dad at the Creamery today for ice cream. "Pop Pop" asked the kids if they wanted ANYTHING else... he'd get it for them! He spoils those kids rotten. Which I appreciate, because they don't see my dad often. Mark's parents have become grandparents to my kids. Which I love. Because I love Mark. At one of the football games his sister looked at the kids, and the first thing she said was "Look how big they've gotten!" I wanted to say - "You've never seen them before...." until I realized that she has seen them, in pictures. Either from Mark or at his parent's house. And that made me love the Keller family even more. For keeping up with my kids.

While at the Creamery, Mikey asked to go to the bathroom. Well, he had been in there for longer than it takes him to pee, so I said "Are you ok in there?" He said back (in between grunts) "Can you turn on the fan?" I just laughed. I love that kid.

I'm so full of love tonight, can ya tell? I just talked to Mona, a friend from middle school that I keep up with. She came to visit us once a year out in CO. I love her, too. And I never hesistate to tell her.

I am one of those people that think you SHOULD tell people when you love them, if you get the chance. Or if you take the chance. Never take them for granted. Especially friends. I'd rather have 5 friends that I can call if I ever need them than 40 people I can call for a party. I guess that's why I'm so loyal to my friends. Because I appreciate them.
I have a friend going through a hard time with her husband right now. And I like the fact that she calls me. Because that makes me her friend. I am the one she can call when she needs to cry, laugh, or just sound things out. And I like knowing that friends love me as much as I love them.

OK, this has turned into a long update. Sorry. I'm going to shower to try to relax these muscles of mine that haven't been used in way too long.

Love you guys.

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

I love you. Didn't want to hesitate!

Anonymous said...

You know I love you! You really are the sister I never had and always wanted.
~Laura

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the gym membership! And I love reading your blog. . . it's almost like you're sitting in the room with us on Book Club night and it makes it seem like you're not so far away!