CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mikey's soccer movie!!









He had a great time playing soccer this season, and really enjoyed Daddy coaching him!

Here is the newest addition to the "empty backyard". I was wanting to show you all week, but we had to wait for the slide to come in!!











Yup, two swings, rock wall, wave slide, 5x5 fort, ladder, steering wheel, telescope, roof, and a "snack bar". It was supposed to be a sand box, but Chris has already build them a BETTER sand box, so he put in a floor, and a bar to eat on. The kids said it is for " Mommy and Daddy to bring a cooler and have a beer!" They are so funny. They know us so well!

11 people tasted this cookie:

my4kids said...

Yeah Mikey...very cute video
Thats a great play structure I'm jealous of your kids!

Christina Barosko said...

Good job Mikey. WTG Chris on the swing set. I will have to show Steve the pics.

A.K. said...

now that's an swing set with a place to drink in it! i want one like that! bet everyone on the block is jealous of your kids

Katherine said...

Hey! WOW I love the swingset and I appreciate it so much more knowing it was a kit where you had to do the lumber...very good job Chris! The soccoer video was so good! Mikey really stole the ball from that other kid and took it all the way down the field! You have a soccer star in the making! MAN not only do you have a yard, but you have a great place for the kids to play as well...Im green with envy:) XOXO KEEKO

Wendy said...

HOw cute is he playing soccer?? Chris- please fly out to my house to make my kids a structure.

Amy said...

Wow! Chris is awesome! Yeah, you should hire out his skills. . .

Susie PSU said...

Chris has MANY skills, not all of which I want to hire out! hee hee

Anonymous said...

The playground looks great! Good job to Mikey - he did so well!!

liz said...

I'm catching up and just have to say - wow, Chris built all that himself?! Toolbelts are sexy, huh? I'll bet you weren't exhausted after seeing that!

Kristen said...

Wow, the swingset it really cool.

You have a handy husband!

Cute video

Anonymous said...

Go Mikey!