CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

True Friends


True friends are always there for you. You can be yourself, and not worry they will judge you. You can cry to them, complain about your husband and/or kids to them, or call them up to tell them the funniest thing you have heard all day.

True friends are hard to come by. And true friends sometimes move.

It's comforting to be reminded you are not forgotten.

Thanks to my book club for really brightening my day. You manage to think of me when YOU are going through so much, both personally and as a group.

I am so honored to be a part of this group of women. Even though we are scattering to the corners of the United States, we are still so much a part of each others lives. We are true friends.

10 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

That is so sweet! How great that you have THAT many true friends! You're a very lucky woman!

A.K. said...

that's so sweet! how fun to have gotten that in the mail!

my4kids said...

That is so great and cute! What great friends.

liz said...

We ARE blessed, aren't we?
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, Liz

Wendy said...

Lucky dog.

Kristen said...

That's sweet!

erin said...

It's so true. We miss you. And we love you.

jnjnahill said...

I couldn't agree more, Susie.

Amy said...

Love you, Susie! Reading your post is as good as if I had gotten that in the mail myself!

Shelley said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! Crazy guesses are good too!

Love that cookie basket...mmm...makes me want to bake cookies right now!